You have no items in your shopping cart.
Knee support for active stabilization and targeted pain relief.
The new-and-improved GenuTrain provides secure support for mild instability and relieves knee pain and swelling.
Best used for treatment of:
- Jumpers knee
- Runner's knee
- Feelings of instability
- Lateral meniscus tear
With a new Omega+ pad, the support provides targeted stimulation to sensitive areas of the knee that influence pain perception and mobility. Its anatomically-contoured knitted fabric with soft textured surface provides gentle massage and activates the body’s proprioceptors to keeps the support in place. Embedded stays with flexible bending zones and donning and doffing aids ensure a secure fit and make the support easy to put on and take off. GenuTrain is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, especially in the sensitive area in the back of the knee, for all-day wearing comfort.
Now available in 13 sizes, including Comfort Sizes (3C-7C) for precision fit.
SIZING & FIT: Bauerfeind braces and supports are anatomically contoured and are most effective when they fit perfectly. Your brace should support you firmly without feeling tight or loose. Please use the size chart to size correctly.
See size chart for details:
Bauerfeind GenuTrain Knee Brace has been awarded the BESTCOVERY “Best Knee Brace Overall - Best Pick” by the LA Times. Trusted by consumers and medical professionals who use premium bracing products.
- NEW! Donning and Doffing Stays: Made of flexible polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous GenuTrain
- NEW! Train Knit: 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
- Extra Comfort Zone: Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
- NEW! Omega+ Pad: Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
- Meniscus Wings: Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
- Hoffa Pads: Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism