You have no items in your shopping cart.
Whether mild carpal tunnel syndrome, acute injuries, post-operative irritation or osteoarthritis: the lightweight, flat ManuLoc by Bauerfeind stabilizes the wrist while allowing the fingers and thumb to be moved freely. This alleviates pain without hindering everyday activities. Easy to put on and take off at any time, the orthosis allows you to start fitness training again early so your wrist can quickly regain mobility.
- Protects the painful wrist after injury, surgery and in case of excessive strain
- Wrist orthosis, prescribed for ''mouse hand'', carpal tunnel syndrome or after an operation or other irritation
- The thumb and fingers can be moved freely
- Breathable materials and additional air holes
- Easy to put on and take off, especially with just one hand
- Post-operative irritation
- Mild forms of carpal tunnel syndrome
SIZING & FIT:
Immobilization without impairment
Inflammation of the sheath that surrounds the tendon (tenosynovitis) or even carpal tunnel syndrome? A sprained or twisted wrist? After surgery or for chronic osteoarthritis? Wrist complaints can occur in any life situation and at any age: they can affect an IT expert with RSI syndrome, a competitive gymnast with a strain or a retiree with osteoarthritis.
To alleviate pain and accelerate recovery, it can be helpful to stabilize the wrist. However, you should still be able to move your fingers and grip in your everyday routine.
Fit again fast
This is precisely what the ManuLoc wrist orthosis offers. Three anatomically shaped, lightweight and flat aluminum stays ensure that the wrist is subjected to as little strain as possible. But only the wrist: the fingers and thumb can be moved freely for a normal grip in your everyday routine.
The skin and wounds are still able to breathe, since ManuLoc has open interstices and air pores. Thanks to large micro Velcro fasteners, ManuLoc is easy to put on and take off with one hand. Convenient stoppers prevent the straps from sliding out of their rings.